Opportunities at Erotokritos
Erotokritos is a restaurant of opportunities for those who want to work with greek cuisine, particularly souvlaki. Our restaurant, known as “the best choice for souvlaki in Athen’s center (Exarheia)” is always on the lookout for fresh talent.
Work in a restaurant that believes that great greek food can foster enjoyment among its customers. What can prospective workers expect from Erotokritos aside from learning the art of souvlaki and other tasty Greek meals?
- Training and promotion – workers can expect true career development opportunities through training with real professionals.
- Possibility of full or part-time employment – is always a great thing to expect especially in terms of economic stability.
- Satisfactory earnings plus bonus – Erotokritos of course compensates its workers well.
- Flexible hours
- Insurance – aside from having a safe work environment all workers at Erotokritos are properly insured.
- Excellent work environment – where great effort and service is appreciated and rewarded.
Erotokritos has a policy of harmonious cooperation synonymous with the aesthetically pleasing structure of souvlaki. We also believe that properly investing in every employee means better for the group.
Our restaurant is always looking for additional cooks who are interested to learn and can work with professionals.
We also accept additional bakers, cashiers, waiters, turnspits and delivery personnel. The only qualifications are good communication skills in English and Greek, plus the willingness to learn.
Working for the most famous Greek souvlaki is basically synonymous with stability and success. And we need you, if you have what it takes to help prepare the best Greek souvlaki in Athens.
Erotokritos is located in: Kanigos 3, Athens, 10677, ATTICA.
You may send your resumes at: email@example.com